BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

The Journey

The Journey
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hello

Hello hai Assalamualaikum
Hmmm this is awkward after all this while 
It's okay to have this feeling, but I am back with new look ( I mean my blog. Not new look of myself )
No more childish. No more "gedik"
I'm trying to be a matured person...
Too many things that I have been through so far and I think some of it I want to share here. Yes here in my little blog.
I will only share my little blog with the person who I trust the most. Who I love, I care and always there for me.. If you are reading this, that's means you are one of it. HEHE...

Since it is my first post of my new blog, I wanted to say Alhamdulillah because I had just finished my foundation in Science at UiTM Puncak Alam..
Syukur Ya Allah..
My CGPA for the whole semester was just great for me..
Some of friends said that my CGPA was superb
 Alhamdulillah I got 4.00 for my CGPA for my core subjects not including the minor subjects.
By The Way, it is just great enough for me. For my effort all this while.
Thanks Allah, family and friends.